We’re excited to announce that registration is LIVE for the 2019 Team Leader Training Session at New Hope Christian Fellowship on Monday, May 20th at 7pm. We must have one trained Team Leader per site per day to make Mundelein LUNCH possible. This training must be completed annually for all Team Leaders. There is no obligation to serve as Team Leader if you’ve taken the training, but it broadens the pool of those who can serve.
When you click this link, you’ll be taken to a Google Form created by the Northern Illinois Food Bank. It will open in a new tab in your browser. The instructions for completing the form are below.
- On the first page:
- answer the question about prior training
- Enter Mundelein LUNCH as the response to “Which SFSP site are you working with this year?”
- Enter your name and email address
- Click NEXT
- On the second page:
- Select *New Hope Christian Fellowship, May 20 at 7:00 PM from the drop down menu
- Click NEXT
- On the third page:
- You’ll be asked to put the details on your calendar and verify that you’re signing up for the SFSP Training 7-9pm 5/20 New Hope Christian Fellowship
- Click on the checkbox (a check mark will appear) and click NEXT to submit your registration.